Blepharoplasty is a procedure that must be done only by certified plastic surgeons. It consists in minor hidden incisions in the natural folds of the eyelid or within the eyelid.
The procedure aims to give a younger appearance, offering a natural look without altering the individual’s personal traits. Blepharoplasty is a non-painful procedure with a quick and short recovery.
Blepharoplasty in the upper lid
- • Reduces the excess fat deposits
- • Reduces excess saggy skin that creates folds and effects the natural contour of the upper lid.
- • Helps recovery impaired vision due to the sagging skin and fat deposits that block vision.
- • Improves the eye contour
Blepharoplasty in the lower lid
- • Reduces the excess skin and fine wrinkles in the lower lid.
- • Reduces the bags under the eyes
- • Improves eye contour.